miércoles, 2 de octubre de 2013



Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I've posted something on my blog. I'm not very good at writing to the public everything that crosses my mind. A I should try more often because I get very good ideas.

Recently I completed my GED classes and I graduated. This was a great experience and a very important accomplishment, this means to me the beginning or something greater to come! I spent most of my life living in Mexico and went to college there. But since I moved to United States, it's been my goal to go back to school. Living here has open my mind to new adventures and discoveries. So I wanted to share this accomplishment and let you know to be pending to what is to come. I've just started a new adventure in my life...

And by the way I have a new page on Facebook, follow me there too! Adore by Salome


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario